Oct 4, 2025This is a decent high-performance blender, but I would not call it amazing
This is a decent high-performance blender, but I would not call it amazing. The condition was clean blades, which was okay but not perfect. It does fine with smoothies, but it is less impressive with frozen fruit. My main complaint is that tall container may not fit cabinets. I am keeping it because the price was low enough. Just make sure your expectations match what this model can actually do.
Constall container may not fit cabinets, not the prettiest design
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CClaire G.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 9, 2025I have mixed feelings about this high-performance blender
I have mixed feelings about this high-performance blender. The listing price was lower than retail, so I knew I was not getting a perfect item. Still, the condition was only okay: condition not as described. It worked when I first tried it, which was a relief. The main function I cared about was soups, and it did that reasonably well. Where it struggled was with nut sauces. I had to adjust my expectations after the first week. The product is useful, but it is not magic. I do like that simple controls. I do not love that expensive even used. The setup was not terrible, but it took longer than the reviews made it sound. A few parts felt more worn than I expected. Nothing was completely broken, though. I kept it because the price was cheap enough to make the tradeoff acceptable. If I had paid full retail, I would have been more disappointed. For variable speed control, it performs fine. For smoothies, it is more hit or miss. Someone with a smaller space or lighter needs may like it more than I do. Someone expecting brand-new condition should probably be careful. I am giving it a middle rating because it is not a bad product. It just did not fully match the expectations I had from the listing. I would recommend it only if the price is right and the condition is clearly shown.