Jul 3, 2025The system runs, although the condition was a little below what I expected
The system runs, although the condition was a little below what I expected. The 1 TB storage is the reason I picked this over the regular Series S. I had to clean it before setting it up.
Pros- Solid performance, - Good packaging, - Family friendly
Cons- No disc drive
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
DDeAndre L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025I was not trying to buy a brand new system, so this was perfect
I was not trying to buy a brand new system, so this was perfect. The controller has held a charge well enough for my use. The 1 TB storage is the reason I picked this over the regular Series S. I would buy it again for the same price. The menu was easy enough for my kids to understand. It looks clean on the TV stand. It is compact enough to fit almost anywhere. No weird freezing or shutdowns so far. I didnt need the newest thing, just something that works.