Apr 25, 2026The new features on these are genuinely useful
The new features on these are genuinely useful. The adaptive audio that blends ANC and transparency based on your environment works seamlessly. The conversation awareness feature that lowers the volume when you start talking is great for quick chats. The new case with the speaker for Find My has already saved me twice. The lanyard loop is handy. The sound quality is the best it's ever been. The ANC is incredible. These are the most feature-rich earbuds Apple has ever made and they deliver on all fronts.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAisha P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 15, 2026These are my first pair of AirPods Pro and I'm blown away
These are my first pair of AirPods Pro and I'm blown away. I came from regular wired earbuds so this is a whole new world. The noise cancellation is like magic — I put them on in my noisy office and suddenly it's just me and my music. The transparency mode is also amazing, I can have conversations without taking them out. Setup was literally just opening the case near my phone. The MagSafe charging is convenient, I just stick it on the charger on my nightstand. Sound quality is incredible, I hear details in my favorite songs I never noticed before. Highly recommend if you're thinking about making the switch.
Was this review helpful?
RRobert C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 8, 2026I travel frequently for work and these have become essential
I travel frequently for work and these have become essential. The noise cancellation is incredible on flights — it blocks out almost all engine noise. The transparency mode lets me hear announcements when needed. The adaptive mode is great for navigating airports. Battery life is plenty for long haul flights. The USB-C charging means I can use the same cable as my laptop. The MagSafe case is easy to grab from my bag. The Find My speaker gives me peace of mind. These are the perfect travel companion.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJasmine T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 15, 2026I absolutely love these
I absolutely love these. The sound quality is incredible, the noise cancellation is mind-blowing, and they're so comfortable. I wear them for hours at a time without any discomfort. The adaptive audio feature that blends ANC and transparency based on your environment is genius. The MagSafe case is sleek and charges wirelessly. Battery life is excellent. Setup was effortless. These are hands down the best earbuds I've ever owned. If you're considering them, just buy them.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJames F.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 8, 2026I run about 30 miles a week and these are the best running earbuds I've used
I run about 30 miles a week and these are the best running earbuds I've used. They stay securely in my ears even during sprints and interval training. The sweat resistance gives me peace of mind. The ANC helps me focus on my run. The transparency mode is essential for hearing traffic when I run on roads. The adaptive mode switches between them automatically. The sound quality is excellent with good bass for running playlists. The MagSafe case is compact enough for my running belt. Highly recommend for runners.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TTom B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 2, 2026They work well
They work well. Sound is good. ANC is good. Battery is good. Nothing revolutionary but solid all around. The MagSafe case is convenient. Setup was easy. I'm happy with my purchase.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAndrew K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Feb 14, 2026I've tried Sony, Samsung, Bose, and nothing compares to these
I've tried Sony, Samsung, Bose, and nothing compares to these. The integration with Apple devices is unmatched. The sound quality is excellent. The ANC is best in class. The comfort is superb. The battery life is solid. The MagSafe charging is convenient. The new case features are useful. These are simply the best wireless earbuds on the market. If you have an iPhone, these are a no-brainer.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNoah P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Feb 5, 2026I switched from a Samsung phone to iPhone and got these to go with it
I switched from a Samsung phone to iPhone and got these to go with it. The integration is incredible. They just work. Open the case near your phone and they're paired. Switch between devices automatically. The spatial audio with head tracking is amazing for movies. The noise cancellation is better than my Galaxy Buds were. The MagSafe charging is convenient. I can't believe I waited this long to switch. These are the best earbuds I've ever owned.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
IIsabella R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 25, 2026These are amazing
These are amazing. The sound quality is incredible. The ANC is the best I've ever used. They're comfortable. The battery life is great. The MagSafe case is convenient. Everything about them is perfect. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for wireless earbuds.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
LLauren M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 12, 2026I upgraded from the Pro 2 and I'm happy with the improvement
I upgraded from the Pro 2 and I'm happy with the improvement. The sound quality is noticeably better with a wider soundstage. The ANC is improved. The adaptive transparency is genuinely useful. The new case with the speaker and lanyard loop is nice. My only complaint is the price. $249 is steep for an incremental upgrade. I got mine on sale for $199 which felt more reasonable. If you can find them on sale, go for it. At full price, only upgrade if your current ones are dying.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAlex R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 25, 2025The earbuds are great
The earbuds are great. Sound quality is excellent, ANC is top notch, and they're comfortable. But the new case is noticeably bigger than the previous gen. It doesn't fit in the small pocket of my jeans anymore and it's bulkier in my pocket overall. The speaker and lanyard loop add useful functionality but I wish they'd kept the same form factor. If you carry your AirPods in a bag it's fine, but if you keep them in your pocket it's worth noting.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
KKevin T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 18, 2025I've been using these for about a month and the battery life is not what Apple advertised
I've been using these for about a month and the battery life is not what Apple advertised. They claim 7 hours with ANC off but I'm getting maybe 5.5 hours with mixed use. The case charges them fine and the MagSafe charging works well. Sound quality is good, ANC is effective. But for $250 I expected better battery performance. My friend's Pro 2s actually last longer. I'm keeping them because returning would be a hassle but I'm not thrilled.