I keep this on a stand in the kitchen. It has a clean screen, loads recipe pages fine, and I can watch a show while cooking. It had minor scratches on the back but nothing on the front.
Recommended

Showing 6 of 6
I keep this on a stand in the kitchen. It has a clean screen, loads recipe pages fine, and I can watch a show while cooking. It had minor scratches on the back but nothing on the front.
Recommended
The 32 GB storage fills quicker than you think once apps and updates are on there. Still, the tablet is good value and my unit came in excellent condition with only small scuffs on the corners.
Recommended
This is a budget tablet and it feels like one, but in a good way. It is simple, sturdy, and cheap enough that I do not worry about every little scratch. The screen on mine was clean and the back had light wear.
Recommended
We keep it in the living room for anyone to use. The kids watch videos, I check recipes, and my husband uses it for sports scores. For the price, it gets used way more than I expected.
Recommended
I am not someone who upgrades tech all the time, so I wanted a tablet that was simple and affordable. The Fire HD 10 32 GB ended up being a good fit for me. I mainly use it for reading, checking email, browsing shopping sites, watching shows, and looking up instructions for small house projects. The tablet arrived in a plain box, but it was protected well enough and did not look dirty. There were two small scuffs on the back shell. The screen was clean with no cracks or cloudy spots. I charged it fully before setting it up, and the charging port felt normal and not loose. The setup process was easier than I thought because the tablet basically tells you what to do step by step. It did ask about Amazon services and offers a lot, but I expected that. Once it was updated, the home screen was easy to understand. The screen size is probably the best feature for me. My phone is too small for long reading, and my laptop is too much when I just want to sit on the couch. This tablet sits right in the middle. The sound is fine for casual use, but I still prefer headphones for movies. Battery life has been dependable enough that I do not think about it every day. I only ran into slowdowns when I had too many browser tabs open. The 32 GB storage is not huge, so I would not buy this for someone who wants to keep a lot of games installed. For basic media use, it is enough. I also like that I paid a lower price because it makes the whole purchase feel practical. I am not expecting premium metal construction or computer-level speed. I wanted an easy tablet that works, and that is what I got. I would buy another for a family member if they needed something simple. Overall this is one of those purchases where the value matters more than the specs.
Recommended
We keep this in our guest room with streaming apps and a browser shortcut for the Wi-Fi info. It feels like a small luxury without spending much.
Recommended