Reviews summary
Pros- Good value: Customers connect the product quality with a fair price.
- Great condition: Customers say the product usually arrives clean and better than expected.
- Looks new: Some buyers describe the item as looking new or close to new.
Cons- Performance issue: Occasional reviews mention lag, glitches, overheating, or other function concerns.
- Cosmetic marks: Some reviews call out scratches, scuffs, dents, or visible body wear.
Top reviews
Showing 3 of 3
JJason M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★ Apr 15, 2026Decent but not quick
It works, but it is slower than I hoped. For streaming it is okay, but opening apps and typing can lag. Condition was good though.
ProsGood screen condition, Cheap price
ConsNoticeable lag, Not great for multitasking
Would not recommend this product
DDevon P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★ Jan 16, 2026A little slow but usable
It is kinda slow when installing stuff but once a movie is playing it is fine. I got it cheap so I can't really complain too much.
Recommended
TTerry N.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★ Jul 26, 2025Nice deal, charger was basic
The tablet itself was a nice deal and in good condition. The charger included was basic and kind of slow, but it charged fine overnight.
Recommended