Jul 30, 2025The Apple Watch Series 9 is useful, but my experience was more average than amazing
The Apple Watch Series 9 is useful, but my experience was more average than amazing. I had to charge it first, then it paired without drama. Mine had visible wear on the case, which was not terrible but also not excellent. It handles checking texts and workout tracking fine. Not everyone needs the newer features.
ProsTracks workouts well, Nice size, Comfortable band
ConsBattery is not multi-day, Minor scratches
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
EErica R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 23, 2025I bought the Apple Watch Series 9 as a daily watch and it has been a really solid purchase
I bought the Apple Watch Series 9 as a daily watch and it has been a really solid purchase. I had to charge it first, then it paired without drama. The unit arrived with a clean band and clean body, and it looked cleaner than I thought a used watch would. I mostly use it for calendar alerts, sleep tracking, and quick notifications. The screen is bright. Good value if you do not need a brand-new box. I would buy it again.