Reviews summary
Pros- Great condition: Customers say the product usually arrives clean and better than expected.
Neutral- Exterior finish: Cosmetic condition can vary by unit while core function remains intact.
Top reviews
Showing 3 of 3
MMateo D.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★ May 23, 2026Very happy with it so far; Siri responses feel fast enough for daily use and the watch looked better than expected condi
Very happy with it so far; Siri responses feel fast enough for daily use and the watch looked better than expected condition.
Recommended
AAisha S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★ Jan 18, 2026I had to charge it first, then it paired without drama
I had to charge it first, then it paired without drama. The condition was a clean screen.
Recommended
GGavin J.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★ Jul 2, 2025It connected right away after I erased and paired it
It connected right away after I erased and paired it. The condition was better than expected condition.
Recommended