May 3, 2026A smooth, capable handheld for PC gaming
The unit arrived with an almost new look, which made me feel better about buying used. The value is good if you understand you are buying a portable PC, not a console. The 7-inch 120 Hz screen looks sharp and smooth enough that older games feel new again. It feels like a small gaming laptop shaped like a handheld. For the lower price I paid, the small cosmetic stuff is easy to ignore.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
EEric B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 28, 2026A smooth, capable handheld for PC gaming
I grabbed it because the price was fair, and it ended up being more useful than I planned. I would recommend it to someone comfortable changing settings and updating drivers. The 7-inch 120 Hz screen looks sharp and smooth enough that older games feel new again. It feels like a small gaming laptop shaped like a handheld. I like that I can install normal PC launchers instead of being locked into one store. I had to run updates first, but after that it settled down.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNathan R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 21, 2026Great hardware, but Windows setup takes patience
I recommend it only if you are patient with settings. It took more updates than I expected before everything worked correctly. When it works, it is great, but small Windows issues pop up here and there. I still like it, but I would not call it completely beginner friendly. The price was good, but I can see why some people would prefer a simpler console. Battery life can drop quickly when I push newer games.
Pros- battery life is a big step up, - 24 GB RAM helps heavier games
Cons- updates took a while, - Battery drops in newer games, - Armoury Crate takes getting used to
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCaleb T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 29, 2025Excellent value for flexible PC gaming
I got this for testing indies and big games and its been pretty fun so far. Mine had excellent condition overall, but nothing that changed how it plays. I use it way more then my laptop now. I like that battery life is a big step up, and the lower price made it worth trying helped. Only thing is it is not pocketable, so dont expect it to be perfect. For me it was a good buy and I use it a few times a week.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
HHassan P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 15, 2025Great value with better-than-expected condition
The unit arrived with a clean screen, which made me feel better about buying used. I had to run updates first, but after that it settled down. The value is good if you understand you are buying a portable PC, not a console. I would recommend it to someone comfortable changing settings and updating drivers. For the lower price I paid, the small cosmetic stuff is easy to ignore. For indie games, RPGs, and lighter shooters, it has been excellent. The best part is being able to pause a game on my desktop and continue somewhere else.
Cons- Software can feel messy, - Storage fills fast
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSarai O.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 13, 2025Ideal for quick late-night gaming
I have been using it for short gaming sessions before bed, and it fits that use really well. The value is good if you understand you are buying a portable PC, not a console. For indie games, RPGs, and lighter shooters, it has been excellent. It has replaced a lot of random phone gaming for me. Performance is strong as long as you are realistic with settings.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RRuth B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 10, 2025Perfect for gaming while the TV is busy
I got this for playing while the TV is being used and its been pretty fun so far. Mine had a few light marks from normal use, but nothing that changed how it plays. I use it way more then my laptop now. I like that battery life is a big step up, and the bargain feel helped. Only thing is Windows setup is still clunky, so dont expect it to be perfect. For me it was a good buy and I use it a few times a week.
Pros- Better condition than expected, - 24 GB RAM helps heavier games, - Good value at the lower price
Cons- Battery drops in newer games, - Windows setup is still clunky
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDerrick D.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 31, 2025A solid first Windows handheld
This was my first Windows handheld, so I expected a little learning curve. I had to run updates first, but after that it settled down. It is not silent, but the fan noise has not bothered me much. The value is good if you understand you are buying a portable PC, not a console.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCarmen K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 4, 2025A versatile handheld with a few tradeoffs
I have been using it for testing indies and big games, and it fits that use really well. I had to run updates first, but after that it settled down. It has replaced a lot of random phone gaming for me. The packaging was plain but secure, and nothing arrived loose. The best part is being able to pause a game on my desktop and continue somewhere else. The value is good if you understand you are buying a portable PC, not a console.