Jun 9, 2026A flexible handheld that works well docked
I have been using it for using it docked with a monitor, and it fits that use really well. For indie games, RPGs, and lighter shooters, it has been excellent. For the lower price I paid, the small cosmetic stuff is easy to ignore. I would recommend it to someone comfortable changing settings and updating drivers. It is not silent, but the fan noise has not bothered me much. The 7-inch 120 Hz screen looks sharp and smooth enough that older games feel new again.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNathan R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 21, 2026Great hardware, but Windows setup takes patience
I recommend it only if you are patient with settings. It took more updates than I expected before everything worked correctly. When it works, it is great, but small Windows issues pop up here and there. I still like it, but I would not call it completely beginner friendly. The price was good, but I can see why some people would prefer a simpler console. Battery life can drop quickly when I push newer games.
Pros- battery life is a big step up, - 24 GB RAM helps heavier games
Cons- updates took a while, - Battery drops in newer games, - Armoury Crate takes getting used to
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAmara P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 24, 2026Excellent value for flexible PC gaming
Arrived with an almost new look, runs my usual games well, and the fair price made it an easy yes for me.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNora C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 29, 2025Excellent for emulators and older PC games
I got this for emulators and older PC games and its been pretty fun so far. Mine had a clean screen, but nothing that changed how it plays. I use it way more then my laptop now. I like that 24 GB RAM helps heavier games, and the fair price helped. Only thing is Windows setup is still clunky, so dont expect it to be perfect. For me it was a good buy and I use it a few times a week.
Pros- Great for travel, - battery life is a big step up, - Works well docked