Oct 29, 2025I mostly notice the Touch ID and the classic home button in daily use
I mostly notice the Touch ID and the classic home button in daily use. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. I moved my photos and messages over with no issue. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB showed up in small scuffs near the charging port. The fast enough is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. Shipping was fast and the phone was wrapped well. For the price, it was a really good value. I mostly notice the Touch ID and the classic home button in daily use.
ProsComfortable size, Feels premium
ConsBattery could be stronger
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDominique L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 12, 2025The classic home button is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer
The classic home button is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB showed up in a few light marks. Calls, texting, maps, and banking apps all work smoothly. For the price, it was a really good value. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. It arrived in a plain box, which was fine.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJonah U.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 22, 2025Battery life is okay but not amazing
Battery life is okay but not amazing. For someone less picky, this may be fine. For the price, it was a really good value. I can still use it every day, so it was not a total miss. The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB works, but I would describe it as just okay. Activation with my carrier was simple. The small scuffs near the charging port part was noticeable out of the box. Activation with my carrier was simple. The small scuffs near the charging port part was noticeable out of the box.