I mostly notice the small body and the Touch ID in daily use. I moved my photos and messages over with no issue. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well.
Recommended

Showing 2 of 2
I mostly notice the small body and the Touch ID in daily use. I moved my photos and messages over with no issue. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well.
Recommended
I mostly notice the Touch ID and the classic home button in daily use. Everything matched what I expected from the listing. I moved my photos and messages over with no issue. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB showed up in small scuffs near the charging port. The fast enough is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. Shipping was fast and the phone was wrapped well. For the price, it was a really good value. I mostly notice the Touch ID and the classic home button in daily use.
Recommended