Feb 6, 2026I mostly notice the small body and the 64 GB storage in daily use
I mostly notice the small body and the 64 GB storage in daily use. Face ID and Apple Pay were easy to set up.
ProsSimple setup, Arrived quickly, Camera looks sharp
ConsTook time to update
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
JJonah U.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 22, 2025Battery life is okay but not amazing
Battery life is okay but not amazing. For someone less picky, this may be fine. For the price, it was a really good value. I can still use it every day, so it was not a total miss. The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB works, but I would describe it as just okay. Activation with my carrier was simple. The small scuffs near the charging port part was noticeable out of the box. Activation with my carrier was simple. The small scuffs near the charging port part was noticeable out of the box.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
ZZachary P.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 19, 2025The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB showed up in almost new condition
The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB showed up in almost new condition. Activation with my carrier was simple. It feels like a much newer phone than what I replaced. Everything matched what I expected from the listing.
ProsBetter than expected condition, Arrived quickly