Feb 6, 2026I mostly notice the small body and the 64 GB storage in daily use
I mostly notice the small body and the 64 GB storage in daily use. Face ID and Apple Pay were easy to set up.
ProsSimple setup, Arrived quickly, Camera looks sharp
ConsTook time to update
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
VVivian M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Dec 23, 2025I mostly notice the small body and the Touch ID in daily use
I mostly notice the small body and the Touch ID in daily use. I moved my photos and messages over with no issue. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
VVivian E.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Dec 5, 2025The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB showed up in screen looked perfect
The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB showed up in screen looked perfect. I mostly notice the Touch ID and the small body in daily use. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The camera is sharp enough for family photos and quick videos. I bought it because it was cheaper than buying new.
ProsNice display, Fair lower price, Simple setup
ConsMinor scratches
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
LLeah C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 22, 2025Battery life has been dependable for my normal day
Battery life has been dependable for my normal day. I use it for photos, messages, directions, and streaming, and it keeps up well. The classic home button is a nice bonus that makes it feel newer. The cheap price worried me at first, but it worked out. The unlocked setup worked without drama. I mostly notice the small body and the fast enough in daily use. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. Everything matched what I expected from the listing.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
HHailey J.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 18, 2025The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB showed up in minor scratches on the frame
The iPhone SE 3rd Gen 64 GB showed up in minor scratches on the frame. I would call it a practical upgrade, not a flashy purchase. It came cleaner than I expected.