Mar 3, 2026Good deal and good performance for my commute
The setup was quick for me and I was using it within a few minutes. The condition was charging case looked almost new, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the clean detailed sound, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the good transparency mode, which makes it feel less like a compromise. It made my old cheap one seem rough lol.
Prosbattery life is solid, sound quality is strong, clean condition
Consnot flawless, but close, glossy buds can be slippery
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAaliyah B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 8, 2025Works every day without drama for home
I use it almost every day now, and it has been easy to recommend. The condition was charging case looked almost new, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the clean detailed sound, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the premium finish, which makes it feel less like a compromise. It was packed okay, nothing special, but it arrived safe.