This does the job, but there are a couple things I wish I knew before buying. The compact charging case is genuinely good, so I do not want to sound too negative. The problem is that touch controls take practice, and I noticed it more after the first few days. The lower price helps, but it does not erase the little problems. Packaging was fine, but it did not feel especially premium.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
LLeah G.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 9, 2025Surprised by how good it is for home
The setup was quick for me and I was using it within a few minutes. The condition was minor scratches on the glossy buds, and that made the lower price feel like a win. The best part for me is the excellent noise cancelling, especially during normal everyday use. I also noticed the smaller fit than the XM4, which makes it feel less like a compromise. It made my old cheap one seem rough lol. My only small complaint is that one earbud connection issue, but it has not been a dealbreaker.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSam R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 14, 2025Okay purchase
The price was fair, so I am not too upset, but I expected the condition to be a little better. There was one tiny scuff but it dosent bother me. The fast pairing is genuinely good, so I do not want to sound too negative. The problem is that price is still high, and I noticed it more after the first few days. At full price I would be more annoyed, but at this price it is okay. Packaging was fine, but it did not feel especially premium.