I've been using this 65W USB-C charger as my primary laptop charger for about six months now, and I feel like I can give a thorough review at this point. I'll start with the good stuff. First off, the size is remarkable. My previous laptop charger was this bulky brick with a separate cable that weighed about a pound. This thing is maybe a third of the size and significantly lighter. I measured it — it's about 2 inches by 2 inches and maybe an inch thick. It fits easily into any pocket or compartment in my bag. The foldable prongs are something I didn't think I'd care about but I actually love them. No more worrying about the prongs poking through my bag or getting bent when I shove it into a crowded backpack. In terms of performance, it charges my Dell Latitude 7430 from empty to full in about 2 hours, which is comparable to the OEM charger that came with the laptop. I've also used it to charge my iPad Pro, my Samsung Galaxy phone, and even my Bluetooth headphones (though that's overkill). The USB-C connection is universal which is great — one charger for everything. The cable that comes with it is 6 feet long which I find to be a good length. Not so long that it tangles constantly but long enough that I can use my laptop on the couch while it's plugged into an outlet behind the end table. The cable material feels like standard rubber — not braided but not flimsy either. It's held up fine so far with no fraying or kinking. Now for the not-so-good parts. The charger does get warm during use. I've read that this is normal for GaN chargers and it's never gotten hot enough to concern me, but it's worth noting. It's warm to the touch after about 30 minutes of fast charging but not burning. I've also noticed that the plug fits a bit loosely in some older outlets — it stays in but there's a tiny bit of wiggle. In modern outlets it's fine. One thing I want to mention is that I initially had some concerns about build quality given the price. I paid $16.99 for this which is significantly less than the $60+ that Dell charges for their official charger. But after 6 months of daily use — and I mean daily, I use this thing every single day — it shows no signs of failing. The cable isn't fraying, the USB-C port is still snug, the brick hasn't cracked or separated. I'm actually impressed with the durability. I did have one moment where I thought it stopped working. I plugged it in and nothing happened. Panicked for a second, then realized I hadn't plugged the USB-C cable all the way into the brick. User error, not a product defect. The connection requires a firm push to fully seat, which is actually good because it means it won't accidentally come loose. Overall, I'd say this is an excellent value for anyone who needs a reliable 65W USB-C charger without spending OEM prices. It's not perfect — the warmth and slightly loose plug in some outlets are minor drawbacks — but for the price, the performance and build quality are outstanding. I'd buy it again and I've already recommended it to friends.
Recommended


