Apr 3, 2026The charger itself is great — works well with my Dell Inspiron, charges fast, nice and compact
The charger itself is great — works well with my Dell Inspiron, charges fast, nice and compact. But the packaging it came in was kinda weird. It was just in a plain brown box with no branding or instructions. Not a big deal since I know how to plug in a charger but it felt a bit sketchy. Product works fine though so I can't complain too much.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAlex R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 30, 2026My kid needed a charger for their school Chromebook and this was perfect
My kid needed a charger for their school Chromebook and this was perfect. Works great, charges fast, and I didn't have to spend a fortune. The price was honestly the main reason I bought it and I'm glad I did. No issues at all.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSarah M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 12, 2026Bought this as a backup charger for my M2 MacBook Air and it works flawlessly
Bought this as a backup charger for my M2 MacBook Air and it works flawlessly. Charges just as fast as the Apple brick but cost a fraction of the price. Compact enough to toss in my bag without adding bulk. No complaints at all.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
HHannah B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 20, 2025I keep this in my car as an emergency charger and it's come in clutch a few times
I keep this in my car as an emergency charger and it's come in clutch a few times. It's not my daily driver but it works well when I need it. Charges my Surface Laptop 4 adequately. The compact size makes it easy to store in the glove compartment. Good purchase overall.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RRyan O.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 15, 2025I was a little nervous buying a refurbished charger but this one came in almost new condition
I was a little nervous buying a refurbished charger but this one came in almost new condition. No scratches, no scuffs, the cable looks brand new. Works perfectly with my HP Spectre. Very happy with this purchase.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAmanda F.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 28, 2025Needed a replacement charger for my work laptop and didn't want to spend $70 on the OEM one
Needed a replacement charger for my work laptop and didn't want to spend $70 on the OEM one. This was $18 and works identically. Fast shipping too. Highly recommend if you need a budget option that doesn't sacrifice quality.