Accessories 65W USB-C Laptop Charger Reviews Reviews summary Pros Works well : Reviews mention reliable function and smooth day-to-day performance.Good value : Customers connect the product quality with a fair price.Fast delivery : Orders are often described as arriving quickly or on time.Looks new : Some buyers describe the item as looking new or close to new.Cons Visible edge wear : Some units may show scuffs, scratches, dents, or marks along the frame.Performance issue : Occasional reviews mention lag, glitches, overheating, or other function concerns.Top reviews Showing 1 of 1
Rating All ratings 5 stars 4 stars 3 stars 2 stars 1 star Showing 20 50 100 Order Most helpful Latest Oldest Top rated Least rated
D Derek J. Verified purchase Reviewer purchased this item on Gynormos. ★★★★★ ★★★★★ Sep 5, 2025 It charges but slower than I expected
It charges but slower than I expected. My laptop says "slow charger" when I plug it in. Maybe it's a compatibility thing with my specific model (Acer Swift 3) but I was hoping for faster charging. It works fine for topping off overnight though. The price is fair for what it is.
Would not recommend this product