May 25, 2026I got these for $149 during a sale and at that price they're excellent value
I got these for $149 during a sale and at that price they're excellent value. The sound quality is really good, spatial audio is a nice bonus, and the MagSafe charging is convenient. They're comfortable for daily use and the battery lasts me about 2-3 days with moderate use. At full price I'd probably give them 3.5 stars but on sale they're a steal.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDylan S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 30, 2025Got these for $129 on Cyber Monday which felt like a great deal
Got these for $129 on Cyber Monday which felt like a great deal. At that price they're excellent. Sound quality is really good, spatial audio is cool, battery is solid. The MagSafe case is a nice bonus. At full retail price I think they're a bit expensive but if you can find them on sale they're absolutely worth it.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TThomas W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 8, 2025I got these during a Black Friday sale for about $140 which felt like a fair price
I got these during a Black Friday sale for about $140 which felt like a fair price. At full price I think they're a bit expensive but on sale they're a great deal. The sound quality is really good — clear mids and highs, decent bass. Spatial audio is a cool feature. They pair instantly with my iPhone. Battery life is solid. The MagSafe case works great with my wireless charger. Happy with the purchase at that price point.