May 25, 2026I got these for $149 during a sale and at that price they're excellent value
I got these for $149 during a sale and at that price they're excellent value. The sound quality is really good, spatial audio is a nice bonus, and the MagSafe charging is convenient. They're comfortable for daily use and the battery lasts me about 2-3 days with moderate use. At full price I'd probably give them 3.5 stars but on sale they're a steal.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMarcus W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
May 8, 2026The listing said "excellent condition" but the case had noticeable scratches and a small scuff on the corner
The listing said "excellent condition" but the case had noticeable scratches and a small scuff on the corner. The earbuds themselves were clean and work perfectly. Sound quality is great, battery is good, everything functions as it should. I'm not returning them because they work fine but I do wish sellers would be more honest about condition. If you're buying used, manage your expectations.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RRebecca T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 5, 2026I've been using the AirPods 3rd Gen with MagSafe Case for approximately 7 months now, and I feel like I have a comprehen
I've been using the AirPods 3rd Gen with MagSafe Case for approximately 7 months now, and I feel like I have a comprehensive understanding of their strengths and weaknesses that I'd like to share in detail.
Let's start with the design and build quality. The charging case is slightly wider than the previous generation's case, which I actually prefer because it feels more substantial in the hand. The MagSafe magnets are strong — when you set the case down on a MagSafe charger, it snaps into place with a satisfying click. The case itself is made of the same glossy white plastic that Apple has used for years, which looks clean and premium when new but does show micro-abrasions and scratches over time. I'd recommend getting a silicone case if you're particular about cosmetics.
The earbuds themselves have a new design compared to the 2nd Gen. They have shorter stems and a more contoured shape that's supposed to fit better. For me personally, the fit is good but not great. They stay in place during normal activities like walking, working at a desk, or light household chores. However, I wouldn't trust them during vigorous exercise. I've gone on light jogs with them and had to adjust them a few times. The lack of silicone ear tips means the fit is entirely dependent on your ear shape, which is a limitation of this design.
Sound quality is where these really shine. The audio driver is clearly improved over the previous generation. The bass response is surprisingly deep for an open-design earbud — you can actually feel the low end in genres like hip-hop and electronic music. The midrange is detailed and natural, making vocals sound present and clear. High frequencies are well-extended without being harsh or sibilant. The overall sound signature is slightly warm which I find very listenable for long sessions.
Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking is genuinely impressive. When watching movies or shows that support Dolby Atmos, the soundstage expands dramatically and feels like it's coming from the room around you rather than from tiny speakers in your ears. The head tracking works well too — if you turn your head, the sound stays anchored to the device. It's not just a gimmick; it genuinely enhances the viewing experience.
Battery life has been consistent at around 5.5 to 6 hours of listening time per charge, which is in line with Apple's claims. The case provides about 4 full additional charges, bringing the total to roughly 30 hours. A quick 5-minute charge in the case gives you about an hour of listening time, which has been handy more than once.
The microphone quality is adequate for calls in quiet environments but struggles with background noise. I've been told I sound clear when I'm in a quiet room but that wind or ambient noise gets picked up easily when I'm outside.
Overall, these are excellent everyday earbuds with a few notable limitations. They sound great, integrate seamlessly with Apple devices, and offer convenient features like MagSafe charging and spatial audio. The main drawbacks are the fit (which varies by person), the lack of noise cancellation, and the premium price. If those limitations don't bother you, these are among the best open-design wireless earbuds you can buy.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCaleb W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 2, 2026I've been using these for about 6 months now and here's my honest take
I've been using these for about 6 months now and here's my honest take. The good: sound quality is excellent, especially with spatial audio enabled. They're comfortable for most of the day. Battery life is consistent. The MagSafe case is really convenient — I just drop it on my wireless charger at night. The seamless pairing and device switching is as good as everyone says.
The not-so-good: the case scratches very easily (I got a silicone cover after a week). The fit can be hit or miss depending on your ear shape. No noise cancellation which I sometimes miss. The price is steep for what you get.
Overall I'm happy with them. They're great everyday earbuds. Just be aware of the limitations.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDaniel K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Feb 9, 2026I've been using these daily for about 3 months now and here are my honest thoughts:
Overall I'm happy with them
I've been using these daily for about 3 months now and here are my honest thoughts:
Overall I'm happy with them. They're great for everyday use. Just know what you're getting — these are not noise-cancelling earbuds.
Pros- Sound quality is excellent for the form factor, - Spatial audio is genuinely impressive, - Seamless pairing and device switching, - MagSafe charging is convenient, - Good battery life (5-6 hours), - Comfortable for most ear shapes
Cons- No noise cancellation (wish I'd gotten the Pros sometimes), - Fit can be loose for some people, - A bit pricey for what they are, - Case scratches easily — get a cover
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMarcus C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 12, 2026I've been using the same old Apple wired earbuds for years and finally decided to make the jump to wireless
I've been using the same old Apple wired earbuds for years and finally decided to make the jump to wireless. These AirPods 3rd Gen are incredible. The sound quality is way better than I expected — much richer bass and clearer highs. The spatial audio is honestly mind-blowing when you're watching a movie or a show. Setup was literally instant the second I opened the case near my iPhone. Battery life has been solid too, I get about 5-6 hours on a single charge and the case keeps them going for days. The MagSafe case is convenient, snaps right onto my charger. If you're on the fence, just get them.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
WWilliam T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jan 5, 2026I've been using these daily for about 6 months now and they're honestly the best tech purchase I've made in a long time
I've been using these daily for about 6 months now and they're honestly the best tech purchase I've made in a long time. The sound quality is fantastic — I hear details in songs I never noticed before. Spatial audio is incredible for movies. The battery still holds a great charge. They're comfortable for all-day wear. The MagSafe case is convenient. They work flawlessly with all my devices. I can't recommend them enough.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
LLisa T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Dec 28, 2025I got a pair for myself and liked them so much I bought them for my husband and my daughter too
I got a pair for myself and liked them so much I bought them for my husband and my daughter too. They're just so easy to use. Everyone in the family has iPhones so they pair instantly. The sound quality is great for music and calls. The battery life is solid. The MagSafe case is convenient. No complaints from anyone. Highly recommend.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TThomas W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 8, 2025I got these during a Black Friday sale for about $140 which felt like a fair price
I got these during a Black Friday sale for about $140 which felt like a fair price. At full price I think they're a bit expensive but on sale they're a great deal. The sound quality is really good — clear mids and highs, decent bass. Spatial audio is a cool feature. They pair instantly with my iPhone. Battery life is solid. The MagSafe case works great with my wireless charger. Happy with the purchase at that price point.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RRobert C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 30, 2025This is my first pair of wireless earbuds ever and I'm honestly shocked at how good they are
This is my first pair of wireless earbuds ever and I'm honestly shocked at how good they are. I was always skeptical about bluetooth audio quality but these sound fantastic. The setup was literally just opening the case near my phone — that was it. So easy. The spatial audio thing is really cool when you're watching videos. Battery life has been great. I can't believe I waited this long to get wireless earbuds.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAlex T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 20, 2025These are great earbuds but if you can afford the extra money, get the Pros instead
These are great earbuds but if you can afford the extra money, get the Pros instead. The sound quality on these is very good but the noise cancellation on the Pros is a game changer. That said, these are more comfortable for long wear and the battery life is solid. The MagSafe case is convenient. For the price (especially if you find them on sale), they're a great option. Just know what you're giving up by not getting the Pros.