Dec 1, 2025Got these in "Fair" condition for a really good price
Got these in "Fair" condition for a really good price. They have noticeable scratches on both ear cups and the headband padding is a bit worn. One of the ear cushions has a small tear. But they work perfectly. Sound quality is excellent. ANC works great. Battery life is decent. If you're on a budget and don't care about looks, this is a good option. Just don't expect them to look pretty.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAshley B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 30, 2025Got these on sale for $350 and at that price they're excellent
Got these on sale for $350 and at that price they're excellent. Sound quality is great. ANC is very good. Build is premium. They're heavy and the case is bad but for $150 off retail I'm happy. Wouldn't pay full price but on sale they're a great buy.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
FFatima A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 5, 2025Got these refurbished for $320 and at that price they're a steal
Got these refurbished for $320 and at that price they're a steal. Sound quality is excellent. ANC is very good. Build quality is premium. They're heavy but I got used to it. The case is still stupid though. For full retail price I'd probably give them 3 stars but for what I paid they're a 4.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSteven W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 5, 2025Got these refurbished for a great price
Got these refurbished for a great price. They look almost new — just a tiny scuff on the headband. Sound quality is excellent. ANC is very good. Battery life is decent. The only issue is the ear cushions are a bit compressed compared to new ones. I might replace them eventually. But for the price, I'm very happy.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSarah M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 1, 2025Got these at a discount and for the price they're excellent
Got these at a discount and for the price they're excellent. Sound quality is really good — clear, detailed, with nice bass. ANC works well. Build quality is premium. They are heavy though and the case is too big. But for what I paid, I'm very satisfied. If you can find these on sale, grab them.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
BBrian L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 28, 2025Got these refurbished for $300 and at that price they're excellent
Got these refurbished for $300 and at that price they're excellent. Sound quality is great. ANC is very good. Build quality is premium. They're heavy and the case is bad but for $300 off retail I can live with it. If you can find a good deal on these, go for it.