Sep 8, 2025I have several ear piercings and these headphones press against them painfully
I have several ear piercings and these headphones press against them painfully. The ear cups are deep enough for my ears but the pressure pushes my piercings into the side of my head. I can only wear them for about 20 minutes before it hurts. Sound quality is great when I can wear them but the comfort issue is a dealbreaker for me. If you don't have piercings you'll probably be fine.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
EEthan C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 1, 2025Picked these up refurbished for about 60% of retail
Picked these up refurbished for about 60% of retail. They look and work like new. Sound quality is excellent — clear, detailed, with good bass. ANC is very effective. Battery life is as advertised. The only minor issue is the ear cushions are slightly less plush than new ones, but still comfortable. For the price, this is an amazing deal. If you're considering buying these, go refurbished.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSteven W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 5, 2025Got these refurbished for a great price
Got these refurbished for a great price. They look almost new — just a tiny scuff on the headband. Sound quality is excellent. ANC is very good. Battery life is decent. The only issue is the ear cushions are a bit compressed compared to new ones. I might replace them eventually. But for the price, I'm very happy.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RRachel G.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Apr 3, 2025The sound quality on these is really impressive
The sound quality on these is really impressive. I love how clear vocals sound and the bass is punchy without being muddy. Noise cancellation works great. But after about an hour of wearing them, my ears get really warm. Like uncomfortably warm. The ear cups don't breathe very well. I live in a warm climate so this might be more of an issue for me than others. Also they're heavy. Good headphones overall but the heat buildup is a real downside for long sessions.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
LLaura M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 15, 2025The headphones themselves are excellent — great sound, great ANC, great build
The headphones themselves are excellent — great sound, great ANC, great build. But the smart case issue is real. Multiple times I've pulled them out of the case and the battery is completely drained because they didn't go to sleep properly. I've started manually putting them in low power mode before storing them. It's annoying for $500 headphones. Other than that, they're great.