Jun 15, 2026I got these used and they have visible wear — scratches on the case, some scuffs on the earbuds themselves
I got these used and they have visible wear — scratches on the case, some scuffs on the earbuds themselves. But functionally they're perfect. The ANC works just as well as a new pair. The sound quality is excellent. The battery life is still good. If you can get past the cosmetic issues, buying used is a great way to save money on these. I paid $150 and I'm very happy.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMichael C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
May 12, 2026Ordered these and they arrived in perfect condition
Ordered these and they arrived in perfect condition. The packaging was sealed and looked brand new. The MagSafe case was clean with no scratches. Setup took about 30 seconds — held them near my phone and they paired instantly. Sound quality is excellent. ANC is as good as everyone says. Very happy with the purchase.