Apr 8, 2026I've had these for about two months and I've noticed that the left earbud is slightly quieter than the right
I've had these for about two months and I've noticed that the left earbud is slightly quieter than the right. It's subtle but once you notice it, you can't unhear it. I've cleaned the mesh, checked the balance settings, everything. It's definitely a hardware issue. I'm going to contact Apple support but it's frustrating to deal with on a premium product. The sound quality and ANC are great otherwise.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
HHannah B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 30, 2025I've had these for about 4 months and the battery life has degraded noticeably
I've had these for about 4 months and the battery life has degraded noticeably. I used to get about 5.5 hours with ANC on, now I'm lucky to get 4 hours. My friend has the same issue with hers. For $250 I expected better longevity. The sound quality and ANC are great when they're working, but what's the point if the battery doesn't last? I'm considering switching to Sony.