May 19, 2026## 11. Almost perfect but the tip wore down fast
I've had my Apple Pencil Pro for about six months now and overall I'm really happy with it. The precision is amazing, the battery life is great, and I love how it feels in the hand. My only complaint is that the tip wore down faster than I expected. I use it pretty heavily for digital art (probably 4-5 hours a day) and I had to replace the tip after about 4 months. Replacement tips aren't too expensive but it's something to factor in if you're a heavy user. Other than that, no complaints. It's a solid product.
Pros- Excellent precision and pressure sensitivity, - Comfortable to hold for long periods, - Great battery life
Cons- Tip wears down faster than expected with heavy use, - Pricey
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDr. F.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 28, 2026## 14. The hover feature is incredible
I purchased the Apple Pencil Pro primarily for annotating medical journals and patient diagrams, and I have to say the hover feature has been unexpectedly useful. Being able to see exactly where my mark will land before I touch the screen has made my annotations much more precise. I also appreciate how seamlessly it integrates with the iPad — there's no fiddling with Bluetooth settings or pairing procedures. You just attach it magnetically and it's ready to go. The battery life has been exceptional as well; I typically charge it once a week with moderate daily use. I was initially hesitant about the price, but after using it for several weeks, I can confidently say it has improved my productivity enough to justify the cost. The build quality is excellent — it feels solid and premium in the hand, with just the right amount of weight. My only minor criticism is that the smooth surface can feel a bit slippery after extended use, but a silicone grip sleeve solved that problem easily. Overall, a fantastic tool for professionals who need precision.
Pros- Hover feature is genuinely useful for precision work, - Seamless pairing and integration, - Excellent build quality, - Great battery life
Cons- Smooth surface can be slippery, - Premium price point
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMarcus C.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Mar 12, 2026Best note-taking tool I've ever used
I've been using the Apple Pencil Pro for about three months now, and it's honestly transformed how I take notes and do light design work on my iPad. The pressure sensitivity is incredibly responsive — I can go from a fine line to a bold stroke just by pressing a little harder, and there's zero lag. The new squeeze gesture took me a day or two to get used to, but now I use it constantly to switch between tools in Procreate and Notability. Battery life has been solid too; I charge it maybe once every two or three days with heavy use. If you do any kind of creative or note-taking work on an iPad, this is absolutely worth the upgrade over the previous generation.
Pros- Pressure sensitivity is buttery smooth, - Squeeze gesture is actually useful once you learn it, - Pairs instantly, stays connected
Cons- Price is steep compared to third-party alternatives, - Still easy to misplace if you're not careful