I'll keep this short. It works great. But it costs way too much for what it is. A stylus should not cost over $100 in 2026. Apple has a monopoly on iPad accessories and they know it. If you need it for work or school, get it. But if you're just doodling, save your money.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
DDavid T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 8, 2025## 4. Arrived with a scratch, but works fine
The pencil itself works great, no complaints about performance. But mine arrived with a small scratch near the tip, which was a bit annoying for something this expensive. It's purely cosmetic and doesn't affect how it works, but still, for the price you'd expect flawless condition out of the box. The packaging was fine, no damage to the box, so it must have been a manufacturing thing. I thought about returning it but honestly I needed it for a project and didn't want to wait. Just something to be aware of — maybe inspect yours carefully when it arrives.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
EEmily R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 22, 2025## 5. Perfect for students
I bought this for taking notes in my nursing program and it's been a game changer. I can write for hours without my hand cramping, and the palm rejection works really well in GoodNotes. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is the price — it's really expensive for a student budget. But if you can afford it, it's worth it for the convenience of having all your notes organized digitally.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSarah M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 17, 2025## 9. Good value for a refurbished unit
I got a refurbished Apple Pencil Pro for about $30 less than retail and honestly it looks almost new. There's a tiny scuff near the tip but you can barely see it. Works perfectly, pairs instantly, battery holds a charge well. If you're trying to save some money, refurbished is the way to go. I was nervous about buying refurbished electronics but this experience was great.