I’ve been really impressed with the Meta Quest so far. I was completely new to VR when I bought it, and it ended up being much more fun and immersive than I expected. Setup was simple, and I really like being able to use it wirelessly without feeling tied down by cables. The picture quality is great, the tracking feels very responsive, and the controllers are easy to get used to. I originally bought it mainly for meditation and relaxation apps, but I quickly ended up downloading a bunch of games too. There’s a surprisingly good variety of experiences. Some games are relaxing and visually beautiful, while others, especially the fitness and boxing-style games, can actually give you a pretty good workout. I still use the meditation apps quite a bit, but I definitely didn’t expect to enjoy the gaming side as much as I do. My only recommendation would be to get a model with plenty of storage if you plan on downloading a lot of games and apps, because it can fill up faster than you think. Overall, it’s been a great introduction to VR and something I’ve gotten a lot more use out of than I originally expected.
Recommended


