The Meta Quest 3 has been a great purchase and probably one of the best options if you want to get into VR without spending a ridiculous amount of money. The picture is noticeably sharp and clear, and the color passthrough makes the mixed-reality features much more useful than I expected. Everything runs smoothly, and I really like that you can use it completely on its own without needing to connect it to a gaming PC. Comfort is also a big improvement for me. I can wear it for longer sessions without it becoming too uncomfortable, and being wireless makes a huge difference when you’re moving around in games. The 512GB model also gives you plenty of room for apps and games, which is nice because it doesn’t take long to start building up a pretty big library. One of my favorite things about the Quest 3 is simply how much there is to do with it. There are big adventure games, shooters, fitness apps, multiplayer games, relaxing experiences, and plenty of older Quest titles that still work with it. I’ve enjoyed everything from more involved games like Batman: Arkham Shadow and Asgard’s Wrath 2 to simpler games like Beat Saber and Walkabout Mini Golf. You can also connect it to a PC for even more VR games if you want, but I like that you don’t have to. Overall, the Quest 3 gives you a really good mix of performance, convenience, and content for the money. I’ve gotten a lot more use out of it than I originally expected and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a solid all-around VR headset.
Recommended


