Jul 9, 2026Great condition and impressive mixed reality
I’m really impressed with the Mixed Reality mode. Being able to see my surroundings clearly enough to read text on my phone and computer screens without constantly taking the headset off is extremely convenient. I also wear glasses, so I really appreciate that the headset accommodates them comfortably.
I purchased mine used and was very happy with the condition it arrived in. It was clean, well taken care of, and everything worked exactly as it should. Shipping was also much faster than I expected, which made the whole purchase even better.
Overall, I’m very happy with it and feel like I got a great value buying used.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
MMikael F.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 20, 2025Awesome
I’ve been really happy with this headset. I bought it used and was honestly impressed with the condition it arrived in. It was very clean, looked well taken care of, and worked perfectly right out of the box. Shipping was also really fast, which was a nice surprise.
The headset is comfortable enough to wear for a few hours without bothering my ears or feeling too heavy, and the sound is clear and immersive when playing games. Setting it up was quick and straightforward, and I haven’t had any issues with it so far.
It also feels sturdy and well made, especially considering the price. Overall, this was a great purchase and an even better value buying it used. I’d definitely recommend it if you want a comfortable, good-sounding gaming headset without spending a ton of money.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
NNeha R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 14, 2025I bought this Meta Quest 3 512 GB VR Headset mostly for games
I bought this Meta Quest 3 512 GB VR Headset mostly for games. Packaging was simple, but everything important was protected. The condition was better than expected, which made the purchase feel even better.