Arrived in perfect condition. The packaging was intact and the Joy-Cons look brand new. No scratches, no scuffs, nothing. They synced to my Switch immediately. Shipping was also faster than expected. Very happy with this transaction.
Recommended

Showing 3 of 3
Arrived in perfect condition. The packaging was intact and the Joy-Cons look brand new. No scratches, no scuffs, nothing. They synced to my Switch immediately. Shipping was also faster than expected. Very happy with this transaction.
Recommended
Came in perfect condition, no scratches or scuffs. The packaging was clean and everything was secure. Set up took maybe 30 seconds — just slid them onto the console and they paired automatically. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.
Recommended
I was kinda nervous buying these because I've heard mixed things about third-party sellers. But these are legit and work great. The condition was better than expected — I was prepared for some wear but they look practically new. My son has been using them daily for a month with no issues.
Recommended