Jul 29, 2025I have mixed feelings about the Garmin Venu 3 45 mm Smartwatch because it does some things well and other things just ok
I have mixed feelings about the Garmin Venu 3 45 mm Smartwatch because it does some things well and other things just okay. The device arrived with almost new condition, which was not terrible but also not as clean as I imagined. The screen was usable and there were no major cracks or serious damage. Still, I noticed small cosmetic marks pretty quickly. Setup took longer than expected because an update had to run first. Once it was working, the workout metrics was useful. I also liked having GPS tracking, especially during normal daily use. For health stats, it is good enough. The frustrating part is the higher price. I also ran into the menus take learning, which made the experience feel less polished. Battery life was acceptable but not amazing. I had to adjust the settings to make it fit my day. The band was okay, but I may replace it later. The charger worked, although it looked a little used. The cheap price makes the flaws easier to accept. I would not call it a bad purchase. I also would not call it excellent. It is one of those items where your expectations matter a lot. If you need something flawless, buy new. If you just want a working device for less, this may be fine. I am keeping it for now. I am not sure I would buy the exact same one again.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSavannah W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 14, 2025I bought the Garmin Venu 3 45 mm Smartwatch because I wanted something reliable without paying full price
I bought the Garmin Venu 3 45 mm Smartwatch because I wanted something reliable without paying full price. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. I mostly use it for health stats, and the body battery has been the best part. The GPS tracking makes it feel like a real upgrade without paying full retail. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with almost new condition and worked right away. I mostly use it for gym tracking, and the GPS tracking has been the best part. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with excellent condition and worked right away. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with small scuffs and worked right away.
ProsClean condition, Battery was better than expected, Simple to learn
Conslimited smart apps, A few tiny marks
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCorey G.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 12, 2025The device arrived with minor scratches
The device arrived with minor scratches. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. The box was not fancy but the item itself was clean. I did have to update it first so dont skip that. The body battery makes it feel like a real upgrade without paying full retail. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with a couple marks on the body and worked right away. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. The GPS tracking makes it feel like a real upgrade without paying full retail. Setup took less than ten minutes.