The device arrived with clean screen. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with small scuffs and worked right away. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with excellent condition and worked right away. It connect to my phone easy and the screen look nice. There was small scuffs but not bad. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with condition not as described and worked right away. The workout metrics makes it feel like a real upgrade without paying full retail. The visible wear but still works well was a nice surprise, especially at the price was fair. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with small scuffs and worked right away. The box was not fancy but the item itself was clean. I did have to update it first so dont skip that. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with good condition for a used device and worked right away.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDestiny S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 3, 2025The device arrived with condition not as described
The device arrived with condition not as described. It connect to my phone easy and the screen look nice. There was small scuffs but not bad. The charger worked, which I was relieved about. The band needed a quick cleaning, but that was not a big deal. I mostly use it for streaming, and the large screen has been the best part.
ProsClean condition, Lower price than buying new, Works well with my phone
Cons32 GB fills up quickly, A few tiny marks
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAustin D.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 3, 2025The Samsung Galaxy Watch7 44 mm is okay, but I would not call it perfect
The Samsung Galaxy Watch7 44 mm is okay, but I would not call it perfect. It came in a plain box with the charger. The sleep coaching is nice, but there are small things that make it feel used. The minor scratches was acceptable, though I expected a little better. It works, just not as smoothly as I hoped. For the saved me money versus buying new, I can live with the flaws, but it was not perfect. The good condition for a used device was acceptable, though I expected a little better. It works, just not as smoothly as I hoped.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
RRyan B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 19, 2025I bought the Google Pixel Watch 3 LTE 45 mm because I wanted something reliable without paying full price
I bought the Google Pixel Watch 3 LTE 45 mm because I wanted something reliable without paying full price. The condition not as described was a nice surprise, especially at the felt like a bargain. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with visible wear but still works well and worked right away.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TTalia L.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 4, 2025Cheap price and still works well
Cheap price and still works well.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
KKai A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 1, 2025The device arrived with visible wear but still works well
The device arrived with visible wear but still works well. I mostly use it for basic browsing, and the microSD expansion has been the best part. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. I mostly use it for streaming, and the microSD expansion has been the best part. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with good condition for a used device and worked right away.
ProsComfortable to use, Lower price than buying new, Works well with my phone
Consnot very fast, Band could be nicer
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
HHunter Y.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 28, 2025The Google Pixel Watch 3 LTE 45 mm is okay, but I would not call it perfect
The Google Pixel Watch 3 LTE 45 mm is okay, but I would not call it perfect. For the felt like a bargain, I can live with the flaws, but it was not perfect. I was nervous buying used but it came pretty clean and it works good. Battery not perfect but for the price I am happy. Setup took less than ten minutes.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
HHazel A.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 28, 2025The device arrived with screen looked untouched
The device arrived with screen looked untouched. I was nervous buying used but it came pretty clean and it works good. Battery not perfect but for the price I am happy. The sleep tracking makes it feel like a real upgrade without paying full retail. The health tracking makes it feel like a real upgrade without paying full retail. The almost new condition was a nice surprise, especially at the saved me money versus buying new.