Aug 15, 2025I bought the Fitbit Sense 2 Smartwatch because I wanted something reliable without paying full price
I bought the Fitbit Sense 2 Smartwatch because I wanted something reliable without paying full price. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. For what I paid this was a good buy. I use it for steps and messages mostly, and its been fine. The excellent condition was a nice surprise, especially at the felt like a bargain.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SStella M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 11, 2025The Samsung Galaxy Watch Ultra 47 mm LTE is okay, but I would not call it perfect
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Ultra 47 mm LTE is okay, but I would not call it perfect. The good condition for a used device was acceptable, though I expected a little better.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TTyler D.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 8, 2025The device arrived with clean screen
The device arrived with clean screen. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with small scuffs and worked right away. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with excellent condition and worked right away. It connect to my phone easy and the screen look nice. There was small scuffs but not bad. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with condition not as described and worked right away. The workout metrics makes it feel like a real upgrade without paying full retail. The visible wear but still works well was a nice surprise, especially at the price was fair. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with small scuffs and worked right away. The box was not fancy but the item itself was clean. I did have to update it first so dont skip that. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with good condition for a used device and worked right away.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDestiny S.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 3, 2025The device arrived with condition not as described
The device arrived with condition not as described. It connect to my phone easy and the screen look nice. There was small scuffs but not bad. The charger worked, which I was relieved about. The band needed a quick cleaning, but that was not a big deal. I mostly use it for streaming, and the large screen has been the best part.
ProsClean condition, Lower price than buying new, Works well with my phone
Cons32 GB fills up quickly, A few tiny marks
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAustin D.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 3, 2025The Samsung Galaxy Watch7 44 mm is okay, but I would not call it perfect
The Samsung Galaxy Watch7 44 mm is okay, but I would not call it perfect. It came in a plain box with the charger. The sleep coaching is nice, but there are small things that make it feel used. The minor scratches was acceptable, though I expected a little better. It works, just not as smoothly as I hoped. For the saved me money versus buying new, I can live with the flaws, but it was not perfect. The good condition for a used device was acceptable, though I expected a little better. It works, just not as smoothly as I hoped.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSavannah W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 14, 2025I bought the Garmin Venu 3 45 mm Smartwatch because I wanted something reliable without paying full price
I bought the Garmin Venu 3 45 mm Smartwatch because I wanted something reliable without paying full price. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. I mostly use it for health stats, and the body battery has been the best part. The GPS tracking makes it feel like a real upgrade without paying full retail. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with almost new condition and worked right away. I mostly use it for gym tracking, and the GPS tracking has been the best part. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with excellent condition and worked right away. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with small scuffs and worked right away.
ProsClean condition, Battery was better than expected, Simple to learn
Conslimited smart apps, A few tiny marks
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
IIsaiah B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 6, 2025I picked this up mainly for reading
I picked this up mainly for reading. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with clean screen and worked right away. I expected a few flaws, but it arrived with screen looked untouched and worked right away.
ProsClean condition, Screen looked clean, Simple to learn
Cons32 GB fills up quickly, A few tiny marks
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
HHannah M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 2, 2025The device arrived with small scuffs
The device arrived with small scuffs. The Fitbit integration makes it feel like a real upgrade without paying full retail. It arrived already reset and ready to set up. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. It came in a plain box with the charger. I wanted something simple and this done the job. Not perfect condition but works like it should. It connect to my phone easy and the screen look nice. There was small scuffs but not bad.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
KKelsey B.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jun 24, 2025I was looking for a lower price and this seemed like a safe option
I was looking for a lower price and this seemed like a safe option. The excellent condition was a nice surprise, especially at the cheap price.