Aug 3, 2025The device arrived with condition not as described
The device arrived with condition not as described. It connect to my phone easy and the screen look nice. There was small scuffs but not bad. The charger worked, which I was relieved about. The band needed a quick cleaning, but that was not a big deal. I mostly use it for streaming, and the large screen has been the best part.
ProsClean condition, Lower price than buying new, Works well with my phone
Cons32 GB fills up quickly, A few tiny marks
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAustin D.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 3, 2025The Samsung Galaxy Watch7 44 mm is okay, but I would not call it perfect
The Samsung Galaxy Watch7 44 mm is okay, but I would not call it perfect. It came in a plain box with the charger. The sleep coaching is nice, but there are small things that make it feel used. The minor scratches was acceptable, though I expected a little better. It works, just not as smoothly as I hoped. For the saved me money versus buying new, I can live with the flaws, but it was not perfect. The good condition for a used device was acceptable, though I expected a little better. It works, just not as smoothly as I hoped.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CCorey G.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 29, 2025I have mixed feelings about the Garmin Venu 3 45 mm Smartwatch because it does some things well and other things just ok
I have mixed feelings about the Garmin Venu 3 45 mm Smartwatch because it does some things well and other things just okay. The device arrived with almost new condition, which was not terrible but also not as clean as I imagined. The screen was usable and there were no major cracks or serious damage. Still, I noticed small cosmetic marks pretty quickly. Setup took longer than expected because an update had to run first. Once it was working, the workout metrics was useful. I also liked having GPS tracking, especially during normal daily use. For health stats, it is good enough. The frustrating part is the higher price. I also ran into the menus take learning, which made the experience feel less polished. Battery life was acceptable but not amazing. I had to adjust the settings to make it fit my day. The band was okay, but I may replace it later. The charger worked, although it looked a little used. The cheap price makes the flaws easier to accept. I would not call it a bad purchase. I also would not call it excellent. It is one of those items where your expectations matter a lot. If you need something flawless, buy new. If you just want a working device for less, this may be fine. I am keeping it for now. I am not sure I would buy the exact same one again.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
HHannah M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 2, 2025The device arrived with small scuffs
The device arrived with small scuffs. The Fitbit integration makes it feel like a real upgrade without paying full retail. It arrived already reset and ready to set up. It feels reliable for everyday use and I did not have trouble getting started. It came in a plain box with the charger. I wanted something simple and this done the job. Not perfect condition but works like it should. It connect to my phone easy and the screen look nice. There was small scuffs but not bad.