Mar 22, 2026I wanted to love these but I just cant justify the price
I wanted to love these but I just cant justify the price. The sound quality is really good — clear mids, nice bass, good detail. The USB-C is a welcome upgrade. But they're so heavy. After an hour my neck hurts. The ear cups make my ears hot. The case is a joke. For $550 I expect perfection and these are far from it. My Bose QC Ultras are more comfortable and cost less. I'm returning these.
Would not recommend this product
Was this review helpful?
DDaniel K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 15, 2025I've been waiting for the USB-C version to drop before buying these
I've been waiting for the USB-C version to drop before buying these. So glad I waited. One cable for everything now — my MacBook, iPad, and these all use the same charger. The headphones themselves are incredible. The sound quality is absolutely stunning — rich, detailed, with a soundstage that makes my old Sony XM4s sound muddy in comparison. Noise cancellation is best in class. Build quality is premium. Yes they're heavy, yes the case is weird, but the audio experience is worth it. If you've been holding out for USB-C, this is your sign.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAlex R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 28, 2025Got these in "Good" condition and they came with quite a few scratches on the ear cups
Got these in "Good" condition and they came with quite a few scratches on the ear cups. Honestly don't care because the sound is incredible. I've never heard this level of detail from wireless headphones before. The ANC is also fantastic. USB-C is a nice upgrade. Battery life is solid. For the price I paid (way below retail), a few scratches are totally worth it. These are built well enough that cosmetic damage doesn't affect performance at all.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TTyler W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 30, 2025Got these in "Excellent" condition and they arrived with a couple small scratches on the headband
Got these in "Excellent" condition and they arrived with a couple small scratches on the headband. Not a big deal, they work perfectly. The USB-C is great. Sound quality is amazing. ANC is top tier. Battery life is solid. For the price I paid (way below retail), I'm totally happy. These are built like tanks so a few cosmetic marks don't bother me at all.