Dec 20, 2025I travel a lot for work and having USB-C on these is a game changer
I travel a lot for work and having USB-C on these is a game changer. One charger for my laptop, phone, and headphones. The sound quality is incredible — rich, detailed, immersive. The ANC is the best I've ever experienced. I put these on during a flight and the engine noise just disappeared. Battery life is solid. Build quality is premium. These are my new travel essentials.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAisha M.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 12, 2025Ordered these refurbished in "Good" condition and they showed up looking almost new
Ordered these refurbished in "Good" condition and they showed up looking almost new. A tiny scuff on the left ear cup that I had to really look for. The USB-C charging is so convenient. Sound quality is excellent — I hear details in my music I never noticed before. ANC is amazing. Battery life has been solid. For the price I paid (about $320), this was a steal. Very happy.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
AAlex R.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Sep 28, 2025Got these in "Good" condition and they came with quite a few scratches on the ear cups
Got these in "Good" condition and they came with quite a few scratches on the ear cups. Honestly don't care because the sound is incredible. I've never heard this level of detail from wireless headphones before. The ANC is also fantastic. USB-C is a nice upgrade. Battery life is solid. For the price I paid (way below retail), a few scratches are totally worth it. These are built well enough that cosmetic damage doesn't affect performance at all.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
TTyler W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Aug 30, 2025Got these in "Excellent" condition and they arrived with a couple small scratches on the headband
Got these in "Excellent" condition and they arrived with a couple small scratches on the headband. Not a big deal, they work perfectly. The USB-C is great. Sound quality is amazing. ANC is top tier. Battery life is solid. For the price I paid (way below retail), I'm totally happy. These are built like tanks so a few cosmetic marks don't bother me at all.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
SSophia W.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Jul 5, 2025I was hesitant to spend this much on headphones but I'm so glad I did
I was hesitant to spend this much on headphones but I'm so glad I did. The sound quality is incredible — everything sounds so clear and immersive. I've been rediscovering my music library. Noise cancellation is amazing, I can't hear anything when I have these on. Build quality is premium. USB-C charging is super convenient. They feel like a luxury product. Battery life is great. The only thing is they're heavy but I got used to it after a few days. 10/10 would buy again.