Jan 8, 2026I upgraded from the Lightning version and the USB-C makes such a difference in daily use
I upgraded from the Lightning version and the USB-C makes such a difference in daily use. I can charge with the same cable as my MacBook. The sound quality is identical to the original — which is to say, phenomenal. The ANC is incredible. The build quality is unmatched. If you're in the Apple ecosystem, these are a no-brainer. Yes they're expensive but you get what you pay for.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
PPriya K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Dec 20, 2025I travel a lot for work and having USB-C on these is a game changer
I travel a lot for work and having USB-C on these is a game changer. One charger for my laptop, phone, and headphones. The sound quality is incredible — rich, detailed, immersive. The ANC is the best I've ever experienced. I put these on during a flight and the engine noise just disappeared. Battery life is solid. Build quality is premium. These are my new travel essentials.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
CChris T.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Nov 30, 2025I had the Lightning version for two years and sold them to get the USB-C model
I had the Lightning version for two years and sold them to get the USB-C model. Honestly, the headphones are identical in every way except the port. But that one change makes a huge difference in daily convenience. I no longer need a separate cable for my headphones. The sound quality is still incredible. ANC is still top tier. Build quality is still premium. If you don't already own the Lightning version, get these. If you do, it's a nice upgrade but not essential.
Recommended
Was this review helpful?
DDaniel K.Verified purchase★★★★★★★★★★
Oct 15, 2025I've been waiting for the USB-C version to drop before buying these
I've been waiting for the USB-C version to drop before buying these. So glad I waited. One cable for everything now — my MacBook, iPad, and these all use the same charger. The headphones themselves are incredible. The sound quality is absolutely stunning — rich, detailed, with a soundstage that makes my old Sony XM4s sound muddy in comparison. Noise cancellation is best in class. Build quality is premium. Yes they're heavy, yes the case is weird, but the audio experience is worth it. If you've been holding out for USB-C, this is your sign.